Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Winter BabyWearing






Winter Adventures and Wrapping Go Hand in Hand! What better way to keep your baby warm than by carrying them next to you. I find sharing body warmth is more effective in these Montana Winters. I can easily monitor if my baby's feet or hands feel cold or if he's hungry. Being diaper free-carrying him is the ideal way to cue in to his needs. I always offer him the potty before and after placing him in the wrap. He always holds it when I carry him. He loves watching the snow fall from the safe,warm comfort of his wrap.



Our winter fleece cover will sure to please. We our currently working out modifications for a comfortable fit. It is worn directly over the wrap so your baby does not loose mobility with an excess of layers to stay warm on outings. Stay tuned for the release in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails